Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Circles in the Sand...

The line from the song won’t get out of my head as I sit down to write this. It seems like an odd song to be floating around inside my noggin’, doncha think?  Especially since today was just a day of work without any real daydreaming. I think I need a break so that I can get some real down time to read. I miss reading. I haven’t sat down to actually read, honest to goodness turning of pages, in months. I tried to read some of the books I have that pertain to my religion, but even those just sat there unattended.

Seems a shame that I’m doing all of this writing and none of it, outside of this blog, has been for me. A real shame. I think I’m going to take some time off after these last two big projects are done so I can concentrate on the things I want to write. After all, my reading a while back said my future has to do with my writing. And I have to believe that it means the writing I should be doing to get me published rather than the writing I’m doing for other people.

So, I suppose I should stop singing about circles in the sand and start making some art outside of my head. :) 

Pounds lost: 18.9 (370.1)
Daily insight: Glimmering, shimmering, dreams across the milky way.
Ounces of water consumed: 64
Steps in the right direction: 73

No comments:

Post a Comment