Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award!


How exciting! I feel honored to have been acknowledged as a new blog that Steph thought was stylish enough to share the love. Thank you Steph from Heart of Goddesses (whom I have been reading since I began this blog November 1st).

Now it’s my turn

In order to accept this award you must….

1.Thank and link back to the person who awarded this to you.
2.Share 7 things about yourself.
3.Pay it forward to 9 recently discovered great blogs.
4.Contact those bloggers and let them know about their award.

Here are 7 things about me.

1. I have begun a renewed quest to get my weight under control and to bring my feet back on the pagan path where my heart has always been.

2. I love to write but spend more time daydreaming about what to write than actually writing. LOL

3. I have an addiction to Pepsi, most especially if it comes with a side of Pizza!

4. I have a silly nickname for every family member.

5. I’m the only brunette that should have been born a blonde in my family. (Think about it. LOL)

6. If I ever won the lottery I would open a work/live farm for homeless families so they can get on their feet again without feeling obligated to anyone.

7. I think men in Kilts are HOT.

Now for the blogs that I am passing this award, all were new to me since I began on blogger in November. I have been reading them every night before I post to my own blog just to see what everyone is up to. I always end up with a smile on my lips. You’re all great!

Heart of Goddesses (Is it cheating to link back to the blog that gave the award thus giving them the award again? Hehe)









Thanks all!

3 comments:

  1. 1) sorry for not letting you know about this sooner, the tireds hit here earlier each night.

    2) Men in Kilts!!! YUUUUUUM I'll see if I can grab two of them next year when we go to Scotland :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Honey! I'll post it when I manage to decide the blogs I'm giving it to :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Steph: No worries! I read you so I knew. Hehehe. Oh, my goddess yes! Please.. Men.. In.. Kilt *fell over* Hehehe

    @Dyane: You're welcome! I love reading your blogs. Sometimes I get lost knowing which one I'm looking at. LOL

    ReplyDelete