Friday, January 7, 2011

Keeping my eyes from crossing...

Have you ever had one of those days when you don’t really know where the day went, but suddenly you look up and it’s over? I had a day like that today. I know that I worked, because my eyes are crossing and my arms are tired, but I can’t remember hardly anything that I did today. It was like I was in a bubble in the office. I hope to heck that I remembered to take the puppy outside to do her business. Well, since there aren’t any surprises in the house I guess I at least did that. LOL

It’s surprising to me to discover that even though I haven’t been able to find a part time job, I’m busy all day long. Much longer than I would have been if I only worked 8 hours a day. That seems.. odd. I’m not sure I’d get everything I needed done done if I only allowed myself 8 hours to complete it. That makes me start to wonder just how I accomplished so much at work in the past. I was often a high performer and was the recipient of co-workers comments like, “slow down,  you’re making us look bad.” Curious.

Ah well, I still have an article and a quarter to finish before I can call it a night and then, let me tell you, my bed and I are going to be GREAT friends. LOL I’m going to sprawl all over it until it kicks me out in the morning. Hehehe.

I’m still delighted in the results I had with the scale yesterday and do remember doing some prancing earlier today when I was making some Tuscan tomato soup for lunch. I felt light on my feet. :D

Tomorrow, although it is a Saturday, is bound to be busy as I have work to do as well as a trip to get my brakes looked at. Hopefully, I won’t look up tomorrow and find the day over. I’m hoping to have some time to just relax and play catch with the puppy.

The diet went well today, although somehow oreos invaded my house and forced their way between my lips and down my throat. LOL I have NO idea how that could have happened. I’ll have to blame my zombie like state and that it’s a known fact that all zombies crave oreos more than flesh. (Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!) Ahem. Yeah, so.. yeah. I’ll work on that. :D

Pounds lost: 18.9 (370.1)
Daily insight: Oreo cookies are eeeeeeeeeeevil, but Zombies can’t get enough of them!
Ounces of water consumed: 80
Steps in the right direction: 69

No comments:

Post a Comment