Sunday, January 9, 2011

Differences…

Today, I feel different. I’m not really sure what it is that’s making me feel this way. I mean, outside of the usual aches and pains that belong to my body things feel different. I think it must be psychological. I feel like I a moving with more ease and that I’m taller than I was even yesterday. My path seems to be straighter when I walk through the house and I’m not really bumping into corners or stepping on my own feet like I usually do. I feel like my chair isn’t resting in the same spot in front of the computer and my arms are sitting differently atop the computer. I’m not sure why, but it’s like it’s not my body that I’m commanding.

Can you have an out of body experience in your own body?

I’m sure that this has more to do with the impromptu nap I took earlier today where when I woke up my head felt thick and heavy and my neck stiff. I’m sure I just woke up in an odd angle and it tilted my axis temporarily, but what a weird feeling this is. I’m also hoping that my nap won’t make it impossible for me to fall asleep tonight. I’ve been working on getting up at a “normal” time and don’t want to ruin my record.

The diet went well today, if you don’t mind me using popcorn at the movies as one of my snacks. Hehehe. But I did do well by not getting a soda and had water instead. The rest of the day everything went well, but I am only going to get 64 or my preferred 80 ounces of water today. Tomorrow when I’m sitting at my desk it will be better since I’ll have my water bottle just inches from my left hand most of the day.

I’m looking forward to spending the day working tomorrow and sneaking away for lunch with my mom. I still need to give her the Yule gift I made her. I really hope she likes it. I worked a long time on it and really think it’s great. :) All right. I think that’s it for now, I need to go get in a comfortable position on the couch. :) Night!

Pounds lost: 18.9 (370.1)
Daily insight: Spending time by yourself is good for your mental health.
Ounces of water consumed: 64
Steps in the right direction: 71

No comments:

Post a Comment