Sunday, January 23, 2011

Getting back in the groove…

Today was a pretty good day. I purposely kept it as quiet as possible since I’m trying to get back into the groove of things. I caught up on the reading of blogs I haven’t been doing. It’s been nice to see what’s been going on with other people and I was pleased to discover some recipes that I’ve now saved to my favorite places. :) I managed to drink all 64 ounces of water last night and am doing it again today. This is a great step toward getting back






Part of my mellow day was spent reading a book by Deborah Blake about money saving ways to get the things you need to be “Witchy”. I’m enjoying the suggestions that she has and have learned a couple of new things. That’s always a good thing.





Other than that I found myself asleep on the couch at one point and woke up with a tiny sleep hangover. I had left the heater on and the house was stuffy which, of course, made me groggy. A call from my sister woke me up and when she arrived I was still half asleep. I can only imagine the conversation we must have had. LOL

The diet went pretty well today although it wasn’t stellar. I need to get rid of all of the “tempting” foods I currently have in the house. Once they are gone things will be easier to persuade back on track. For dinner, though, I’m going to have a warm cup of soup and then curl up in front of the TV before bed.

I have a busy day tomorrow finishing up the last of my freelance work so I can take 2 weeks off to get my priorities in order. I sure hope that I can get it all done tomorrow so I won’t have to think about it again for a while.

Pounds lost: 17.1 (371.9)
Daily insight: Warmth makes me very, very sleepy!
Ounces of water consumed: 64
Steps in the right direction: 75

No comments:

Post a Comment