Saturday, January 8, 2011

Relaxing…

Today I was determined to have some relaxation time. I snuggled on the couch while doing laundry and watching shows that had filled up my DVR. The puppy was a warm stole across my hip that didn’t move unless I made her. She was making happy, sleepy puppy noises under the blanket that covered us. It was a lovely quiet morning. My sister called me with wonderful news so we spent some time being exciting about it. I know that things will start getting easier for her from now on and that makes me really happy.

In the afternoon I went over to my parents’ house to get some things done. I love going over there, I always feel so welcomed and comfortable that I inevitably start to feel sleepy and relaxed. I sat in the recliner and had to shake myself awake. Hehehe.

I’m home again and thankful to be able to get back to snuggling on the couch. I have a date with my Step-mom and her mom tomorrow that I’m looking forward to. Soooo, I had better get done what I need to do so I can get back to the couch. :)

The diet went really well today, but I keep thinking I want something sweet even though I already ate a little nibble of pudding. Grrr, cravings are not my friend!

Pounds lost: 18.9 (370.1)
Daily insight: Encouraging words and hugs do wonders for the heart and soul.
Ounces of water consumed: 64
Steps in the right direction: 70

No comments:

Post a Comment