Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Warm rosy glow...

Today was such a busy day and I was in such a good mood.  I got so much accomplished.  I ran all over town looking for items that I really need for my business and did a price comparison that everyone.  I'm pretty sure I found everything I needed and tomorrow morning I get to go buy them.  I had some questions like I always do, but thankfully my dad and his computer genius brain helped me figure it out.

I am most especially excited about the fact that I got the perfect one ear headset to use for my voice recognition software.  And believe it or not, I don’t have to correct the program every two seconds like I did before.  As a matter of fact (old boy, old boy!) I'm writing this post, completely hands-free.  Well, give or take a comma, a period, and a smiley face here and there. :)

Hopefully this will mean I'll get more work done with less pain, because less pain for me means more smiles and more time to be able to do the things I want to do.  You know, like reading books and making correct meal plan.  In other words, doing what I set out to do with this blog.

I think my good mood today really has everything to do with the numbers on the scale yesterday.  I'm crossing my fingers that tomorrow morning when I step on the scale again that news will be better than today.  Of course, the news I got today was pretty good. :) I'm contributing my good day today to the warm rosy glow I got from the scale. I hope tomorrow is just as awesome.

Pounds lost: 13.7 (375.3)
Daily insight: I love it when a plan comes together.
Ounces of water consumed: 80
Steps in the right direction: 67

2 comments:

  1. First of all, thanks for the kind comments left on my blog. Second, GOOD FOR YOU! The weight battle is not an easy one so I really applaud you for your progress. I finally got back under 300 in November, been staying steady at 297 since, but with the holidays, I am feeling good. Was at dr. today and he said the same. So now that they have passed, hoping to start dropping a few lbs again. Just wanted you to know you have me in your cheering section!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cordelia! And I applaude you as well! I can't wait to hit that milestone of being under 300 again. I'm impressed that you didn't let the holidays tempt you into gaining weight. That is NOT an easy thing to do. I'm proud to have you in my cheering section and really appreciate it. And I mean REALLY. :)

    ReplyDelete