Sunday, February 6, 2011

Ahhh.. to be productive again…

Yesterday was such a blast! My sister came over early to start on my birthday cake. She makes the best cakes! My step-mom and GG were the next to show up and we had a great time talking and having fun. Not long after they left my mom and aunt arrived. After the last guest showed up I was banished so the decorating could begin. LOL! My brother told me to go to my room. Hehehe. I did the next best thing and went into the office.

Once the party really got started we had a great time! Good food, great cake, and even better company! I think it’s the best birthday yet! I also think that 37 is going to be my best year yet! :D

Today was a very productive day. Although my back was acting up when I first got up it calmed down around 2pm and allowed me to go into the office. I had some repair work that I hadn’t been able to do between my insane workload and then my back injury. Sooo, I spent the day repairing 3 pairs of jeans, hemming a pair of pants, and resewing the seam on another pair of pants. Busy day!

I am glad to have finally caught up on all the things I had to do for other people. This means I can start working on some things for myself. That will be awesome!

Well, that’s it for now. The diet went well today and the water went well too. I think I’m finally on the ball again. :)

Pounds lost: 12.1 (376.9)
Daily insight: I’m always happier when I have something to occupy my time.
Ounces of water consumed: 64
Steps in the right direction: 90

No comments:

Post a Comment