Friday, February 18, 2011

Blech…

Woke up with my back being a pain in the back. Sooo, I took part of a muscle relaxer but still had to fight my back to get in the car and drive out to my folks place to pick up a drill. Dad hooked me up with some other things I needed to complete my project.

My body and the partial muscle relaxer didn’t get along and as soon as I got back home and put groceries away I was passed out on the couch. I was asleep for several hours and while my back isn’t hurting as bad my head is super groggy. Me no like.

Hopefully tomorrow will be better and muuuuch more productive. :)

Pounds lost: 15.5 (373.3)
Daily insight: The rejuvenation factor of sleep is lost when it’s drug induced.
Ounces of water consumed: 64
Steps in the right direction: 102

No comments:

Post a Comment