Tuesday, February 8, 2011

How can it be this late?

Today was one of those days that seemed to fly by. I didn’t wake up late, I woke up pretty early and the day proceeded to disappear with a lot of speed. I did fix my trike so I was able to go for a ride today. I have plans for another one tomorrow.

I was able to catch up with a friend of mine, which was really nice, so I spent most of the day in front of the computer. Unfortunately, I didn’t spend it productively. I wasted a lot of the day playing spider on my computer. LOL

I have an assignment due tomorrow so I’ll be at the computer again, but I since I have plans to ride my trike I think I’m going to make a trip out of it and head over to my grandparents for a visit.

I’ve been making plans to get started on my designs. I am determined to have my custom body form created by this Sunday. I asked my niece to work on it with me, but I’m concerned that she “won’t be available” so I’m going to see if my mom would be interested in helping me. The sooner I get started the sooner I can get things available for purchase. :)

Pounds lost: 12.1 (376.9)
Daily insight: Sometimes the day just.. disappears.
Ounces of water consumed: 64
Steps in the right direction: 92

No comments:

Post a Comment