Friday, February 11, 2011

A laundry list of a To Do List…

Today was a busy day and when I got home I found myself glued to my desk chair exploring the Internet and playing the addictive game of Spider Solitaire. Evil mindless game! LOL Ok, not so mindless since you have to be able to look ahead several steps to actually win the game. But still.. it is an evil tool of procrastination for the Queen of Procrastination to take advantage of. And.. I did. LOL

I have quite a long list of chores to do tomorrow so I’m hoping the weather holds out and I get to complete them. I was sooo surprised when I got up this morning. My body is so stiff! I think the exhaustion I mentioned yesterday has transformed into serious muscle ache. My thighs are totally owied! Every time I stand up from the chair I feel them. LOL I guess all the biking is finally being felt. Yeow! I’m sure it will feel better in the morning. I sure hope so since I plan on taking another ride before I start my chores.

Sooo.. I’m hoping to report that I accomplished a whole mess of chores when I post tomorrow night. Of course if I didn’t.. I’ll still tell. :D

Pounds lost: 15.3 (373.7)
Daily insight: Stretching feels awesome when you have tight muscles.
Ounces of water consumed: 64
Steps in the right direction: 95

No comments:

Post a Comment