Saturday, December 4, 2010

Foul winds blew.. and blew…

Today was a stinker. I was in a foul mood nearly all day and it put my attitude right in line. I had insomnia last night and finally went to bed near to 5am. I woke up at 11am and felt like my day was nearly over when it had just started. Unless it’s planned I really don’t like oversleeping. I always feel like I’m scrambling to catch up for the rest of the day.

The diet was off it’s game today with my shift in timetables. It’s a piss poor excuse and I’m sorry I let that excuse happen. My water intake wasn’t what it should have been either. I didn’t start drinking until I only had an hour left until bedtime.

The good thing from today is that I’m now motivated to discover a better way to wake myself up. Even if I have insomnia I should still get up at a reasonable time. I believe this will make falling asleep the following night much easier.

Come Monday I hope to have a new alarm clock set up and ready to go. Fingers crossed!

Pounds lost: 12.5 (376.5)
Daily insight: Grumbling only adds salt to the wound.
Ounces of water consumed: 30
Steps in the right direction: 35

No comments:

Post a Comment