Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Time flies…

That old adage came to me today as I sat back to think about what I was going to write. Today was a happily busy day. I had tons of work to do (still do!) and also spent a productive hour on an interview for a job I am really hoping to get. Fingers crossed! Late in the evening I went to help my sister at her place and them came home and collapsed on the couch. I just realized what time it is so I rushed in to the office to post.

Tomorrow is going to be just as busy. I’m very glad for that. Although my days do rush past before I realize it I am enjoying being so busy. Things can’t be going bad if I’m so busy, right? Income is sure to follow!

The diet went well today for the most part (there was some cheating on the way home from my sisters because my stomach was so empty I was experiencing the unpleasantness of empty belly burping. Eww!), but I did get all of my water in and that’s always a good thing!

Pounds lost: 12.5 (376.5)
Daily insight: Hurry, hurry, hurry, hurry, got to help our Sistorelli!
Ounces of water consumed: 64
Steps in the right direction: 38

No comments:

Post a Comment