Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Almost tomorrow.. Already?…

When I woke up this morning I genuinely had no idea what day of the week or month it was. I came into the office and sat down to check my email. I had a huge amount, all concerning jobs I had applied for on a freelance website. I was excited! There were messages flying left and right and back and forth. Before I knew it I was late for lunch. I told my contacts that I needed to sign off to eat and would be back later.

While I was making lunch I thought, ‘Hey.. What day is it?’ I went and looked and was pleased to see I didn’t have to wait any longer. I could decorate! Yay! Lunch consumed, I did a happy dance all the way to the garage where I uncovered my bins of decorations. I dragged them into the house and thought I should go check to see if there was anything urgent I needed to take care of.

Before I knew it I had missed snack and it was 6:30pm. I wasn’t able to go see my sister (tomorrow!!) and needed to eat dinner. I got up and searched through the kitchen for something quick to cook so I could continue doing all the work on my plate. I ended up having more of a snack than dinner and went back to work.

So here I am and the day is almost over and I still have 2 more articles to right. I’m feeling a little overwhelmed. Already. LOL

Decorating is being put off until tomorrow (even though I have 11 articles due). Booo. But that’s the price you pay for income. I’ll pay it! The place will be decorated before too long and I’ll be able to sit back and admire it while I work.

Pounds lost: 11.2 (377.8)
Daily insight: Time flies.. Seriously.
Ounces of water consumed: 75
Steps in the right direction: 31

No comments:

Post a Comment