Saturday, December 18, 2010

I didn’t think my fingers typed that fast…

Oh boy, lemme tell ya! Yesterday was an adventure! I really need to figure out how long it takes me to write an article because yesterday I was on the whooooole day. And by on I mean I was sitting at this computer researching and typing until my eyes crossed. LOL I ended up writing 19 articles in a single day. I do NOT want to do that again.

Thankfully, today I found out that they really liked my work and want me to work for them again. I wonder if I can negotiate a higher price per article. :)

Today I overslept and it threw me off balance for the whole day. If I remember right I didn’t eat until about 3:30pm and haven’t eaten since. It’s weird but I’m not hungry. I know tomorrow I will be VERY hungry. I should have stocked up today. LOL Oh well, I can protein shake myself to death tomorrow. :D

I couldn’t find a tree skirt that I liked and my old one is just a little too dingy for me. Sooooo, when I went looking for one I was so disappointed. I wasn’t going to pay $15 for a skirt that was pretty, sure, but I could probably make myself. Huh, that’s an idea! I left the holiday decoration isle and made my way over to where the ribbons and fabric were. I found some ribbon I really liked and bought some heavy felt.. and I’m making my tree skirt! I’m hoping to have a pic of it posted as soon as I finish. I really like it. Might be another item to add to my business website. :)

I put on the blog that I’ve had 64 ounces of water, but I’m admitting now that I’m not sure I’ll be able to drink it all in the next hour and a half. If it ends up that I couldn’t do it, I’ll say so in tomorrow’s post. I have to keep myself honest to get where I need to go, right? Right.

Tomorrow should be a good day and I’m looking forward to it. I have a LOT to do but I’m willing! Keep your fingers crossed for me.

Pounds lost: 13.2 (375.8)
Daily insight: Hurry! Now wait. Now HURRY! LOL
Ounces of water consumed: 64
Steps in the right direction: 49

No comments:

Post a Comment