Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The end of day three...

The diet started out strong today. Meal replacement bar at 930am, a little cottage cheese and strawberries at 1145am, but then I got off track. L Lunch didn’t happen until 3pm and no afternoon snack, but dinner will be happening shortly. I did get my water in, so that’s always helpful.

I admit I wasn’t well prepared today when I left for my part-time contractual work. I had breakfast and my first snack, but didn’t plan far enough in advance. That’s my own fault and gives me motivation to build off of for tomorrow.

Part of tonight’s dinner will be set aside for my lunch tomorrow. Chicken on a bed of lettuce and spinach. No dressing. I won’t need it with how yummy the chicken looks. It’ll be moist enough.

I’m blogging earlier tonight so I can get to bed at a reasonable hour. I’m hoping a change in my bed time will help me get up earlier. I figure even if I’m in bed staring at the ceiling I’ll be more likely to fall into a restful sleep than if I was watching TV. My fingers are crossed!

I’ve posted a couple of pictures of me that were taken on November 1st. I wanted to have a starting point reference so that as I lose weight I’ll be able to change and update the pictures. I can’t wait until that lady shrinks in the pictures.

I gathered a small pile of projects that I need to complete and set them next to my desk. Tomorrow I plan on sorting through them to see which one I should start with. Some will be easier than others to finish, but I’m determined.

Tomorrow is a new day and I’m ready for it. J

Pounds lost: 0
Daily insight: A new day brings new chances.
Ounces of water consumed: 60
Steps in the right direction: 3

No comments:

Post a Comment