Saturday, November 27, 2010

Itty Bitty Teeny Weeny little obession…

I have a confession to make.. I have a love of bumper stickers but I never put them on my car. Instead, I collect them and tack them up around my office or keep them in little piles while making devious plans on where to tack them. I think they are fun and often make me laugh.

I was looking around online today and I found a bunch of bumper sticker pics that I wanted to share. I hope some of them make other people laugh too.























As for the rest of the day, it was busy with work in the morning, after that it was all about trying to stay warm. I’m frozen! The diet was obeyed and the water consumption was pretty good. Not a bad day overall. :)

Pounds lost: 11.2 (377.8)
Daily insight: Laughter can add years to your life and make it more fun too!
Ounces of water consumed: 60
Steps in the right direction: 27

No comments:

Post a Comment