Friday, November 26, 2010

Quiet day…

Today was a quiet day for me, but still busy. I spent most of the day out of the house taking care of chores and picking up my furniture from my brother’s house. The rest of the day was spent on the computer working on the assignments I’ve been hired to complete.

My core is sore today from all of the dancing I did yesterday with the family and the Xbox Kinect and I allowed that soreness to interfere with my diet. I only managed to consume 4 of my 5 meals today, but I did manage to get most of my water.

Hopefully tomorrow will be more productive and my post will be more interesting. :D

Pounds lost: 11.2 (377.8)
Daily insight: Time flies when you’re researching!
Ounces of water consumed: 60
Steps in the right direction: 26

No comments:

Post a Comment