Sunday, November 7, 2010

Glistening…

I was awakened early this morning to the sound of rain coming down hard on my roof. It was a comforting sound and I was happy to snuggle back under the covers and listen to it for a while. I love the way it smells after a rain. There’s always something refreshing about a rain.

Today I made my project putting away all of the Halloween decorations and making my home all autumn-y. I can’t say Thanksgiving decorations because there’s not a single turkey around the house, but I do have a lot of autumn representations. I’m actually ready to start decorating for Yule but I always make myself wait until December 1st. I even straightened up the garage. Productive day!

The diet was slightly side-tracked today with dinner being a individual sized boboli pizza and a seriously wicked craving for a soda. I think the two are psychologically linked for me. Thankfully that’s the last boboli in the house so I should be safe from here on out. I don’t know if the craving for soda will stop for quite some time. The last time I stopped drinking them it took me a good two months before I stopped looking longingly at the soda isle in the store.

Overall today was a very quiet and productive day. No huge insights but the day is still semi young. If anything spectacular hits me I’ll sign on and post about it. J

Pounds lost: 0
Soda’s craved: 2
Daily insight: Rain makes the world glisten when the sun comes out.
Ounces of water consumed: 60
Steps in the right direction: 7

No comments:

Post a Comment